- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Fourtify collects the following data:
- Personal identification information such as: name, email address, phone number, post code.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Fourtify with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
- To process your order and manage your account.
- Periodically e-mail you with special offers on other products and services we think would be of interest.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- When Fourtify processes your order, it may send your data too, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Fourtify would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think would be of interest.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Fourtify from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Fourtify would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request from Fourtify copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request Fourtify to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Fourtify to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erase – You have the right to request that Fourtify erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Fourtify restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Fourtify’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Fourtify transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, Fourtify has one (1) month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:email@example.com
Or write to us at: Unit 53 Basepoint Business Centre, 1 Winnall Valley Road,
Winchester, SO23 0LD
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Fourtify uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Fourtify uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites?
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: Unit 53 Basepoint Business Centre, 1 Winnall Valley Road, Winchester, SO23 0LD