IASME Cyber Assurance
IASME Cyber Assurance has been created to offer a comprehensive, affordable, and flexible Cyber Security Information Assurance standard providing Level 1 and Level 2 Certifications to assure that the organisation who achieves it has implemented a range of vital Cyber Security, Privacy and Data Protections measures within their business.
IASME Cyber Assurance Key Categories
Identify and Classify
Its critical to understand what your environment comprises of. Before you can implement appropriate controls, its important to identify your assets and classify them.
Defend and Protect
Protecting your estate doesn't just involve Anti-Malware solutions. Business' need to control access, prevent technical attacks and back-up their data.
Detect and Deter
Detect and Deter examines your processes to actively monitor your environment to detect when attacks happen and ensure you review and manage changes within the business effectively.
Respond and Recover
If the worst happens, you need clear direction to manage recovery with Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery processes agreed and implemented.
Why should you get certified?
The IASME Cyber Assurance standard has been created to ensure all business’ from SME to Enterprise can achieve a recognised industry standard for Information Assurance.
IASME Cyber Assurance is a widely recognised industry standard which is affordable and being widely accepted as an alternative certification to ISO27001.
By achieveing IASME Cyber Assurance your business is demonstrating that you are effectively:
- Managing Risk
- Training Staff
- Implementing and Managing Information Security Policies
- Implementing and Managing a Resilience Strategy
- Implementing and Managing Business Continuity Planning
- Implementing Disaster Recovery
Is IASME Cyber Assurance right for me?
If you have been considering implementing an Information Assurance standard for your organisation such as ISO27001 but have found the costs prohibitive, IASME Cyber Assurance is widely accepted across industries as an alternative to ISO 27001 and specifically designed to be flexible, affordable and achievable for organisations of all sizes.
The IASME Cyber Assurance Standard enables businesses to demonstrate their Information Security & Compliance and helps to:
- Identify risks to your corporate data
- Implement and apply security controls to reduce the likelihood or impact of malicious activity
- Ensure information risk is maintained at an acceptable level which meets the standard
- Clearly document and define company controls and processes utilised to effectively manage corporate data
- Proactively verify that the security controls implemented provide the intended level of information and Cyber Security
- Achieve certification following an assessment by a Fourtify assessor who will independently document and verify the controls, processes and procedures covered in the IASME Cyber Assurance Standard
- Comply with GDPR Regulations
- Demonstrate a level of Cyber Assurance to your customers, prospects, and suppliers akin to ISO/IEC 27001 and similar standards
Benefits of IASME Cyber Assurance Certification
Recognised by UK Government
IASME work in partnership with the National Cyber Security Council to create and manage these standards supported by UK Government.
Win New Business
Win work with the UK Government. Organisations are required to hold Cyber Essentials for contracts which handle sensitive or personal data.
Reassure Your Customers
Reassure your customers and steakholders that you take Information Assurance seriously. By achieving IASME Cyber Assurance Level 1 / Level 2 Certification.
Cyber Liability Insurance
Opt-in for FREE Cyber Liability Insurance for UK based organisation upon achieving Cyber Essentials if your turnover is less then £20,000,000.00.
Affordable and Flexible Security Standard
IASME Cyber Assurance has been specifically designed to be affordable with SMEs in mind.